Sunday, February 5, 2017

Visit To Patriot Place

It was the spring of 2011. I visited Boston, Massachusetts for the first time. Yet my lodging was outside of the 'Hub' as the locals call it. During the day part of my Saturday visit, I had a chance to visit TD Bank arena in Boston. I had the chance to tour the perimeter of the arena, which is the home of the Celtics and Bruins. Then I headed toward Patriot Place in Foxborough, Massachusetts. It was an excellent landmark. I saw Gillette Stadium, it was a breath taking facility. I was able to walk around Patriot Place. I also ate a Five Guys. Their are several things to do for fans and tourist at Patriot Place. They also have lodging with a hotel on the premises. I would think owner Robert Kraft wanted fans to have the best entertainment experience, while coming out to Foxborough for a Patriots game.

No comments:

Post a Comment