Saturday, December 21, 2013

Victor Cruz Rocks Gamma Blues ! But My Favorite XI Colorway Is ?

Superbowl winning wide receiver Victor Cruz of the New York Football Giants laced up a pair of Air Jordan XI's. The former Pro Bowl split end has an extensive sneaker collection. The Gamma Blue XI's officially released Saturday December 21st, 2013. Many sneaker fans braved the long lines to purchase Jordan Brand latest release. Personally I passed on this release. I'm looking forward to the Air Jordan I Bred, which is set to officially release Saturday December 28th, 2013. I have 3 pair of XI colorways in my personal collection : Concords / Space Jams / Playoffs. The Air Jordan XI Playoffs are my favorite Jordan Brand sneaker of all time. I love the black/red Chicago Bulls colors. I'm sure Jordan Brand will have everyone on their toes with the various releases coming in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment