Monday, March 13, 2017

Reebok Question Any Answers ?

Allen Iverson is now officially a Hall Of Fame basketball player. I could remember it like it was yesterday. Allen Iverson made is name at Georgetown playing for John Thompson. After two years of making noise on the hardwood for the Hoyas, AI declared for the NBA Draft. Where he became the first pick of the NBA Draft by the Philadelphia 76ers. During his rookie campaign Allen debuted the Reebok Questions. I was in 9th grade at the time and the red toe colorway was the best then and the best now. He wore those in route to winning 1996 NBA Rookie Of The Year. Once the retro ed in the early 2000's I grabbed a pair. Unfortunately while at a Sixers game I accidentally ruined them by stepping in some cheese dipping sauce ! No ! Along with the original Shaq Pump, I think they share the mantle of best Reebok basketball sneakers ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment