Saturday, November 2, 2013

Jordan V Laney Back For The 1st Time Since 2000

On Saturday November 2, 2013 Jordan Brand released the Air Jordan 5 Laney. This particular sneaker has not been released since April of 2000. I personally had 2 pairs of those Laney 5's back in 2000. At the age of 18 I had to have them, especially with the colorway dating back to Michael Jordan high school in North Carolina. Fast forward to 2013 more fans wanted a piece of these Laney 5's compared to the folks back in 2000. I like the Air Jordan 5s my favorite colorways are the Bred & Grape ! I didn't attempt to get a 2013 pair of Laney's for those who have, certainly enjoy the new edition to your collection. It will be interesting to see which NBA and NCAA players wear these particular Air Jordans on the court this season. Jordan Brand is set to retro the Air Jordan XII Taxi on November 16, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment