Saturday, October 5, 2013

Air Jordan X Steel Release Coming Soon

The year was 1994-95 and for the 1st part of that particular NBA campaign Michael Jordan was retired from the game of basketball. Jordan instead was playing baseball. Many NBA players wore various colorways of the Air Jordan X that season. By the time Michael Jordan came back in March of 1995 he was wearing the Chicago colorway of the 10's. I can't recall his Airness actually wearing the Steel X's during an actual game that season. Nevertheless this colorway was last released in 2005. I actually had a pair. I gave them away after having them for about 6 years and still in solid condition. One of my high school basketball players would always asked me could he have them during practice. Yeah we're talking about practice ! So during the 2011-12 season I gave them to him. Shortly after I purchased the Chicago X's. That's the main reason why next week I won't be adding the Steel colorway to my collection. However I'm sure on Saturday October 12th many people will. It's a tremendous sneaker, that you can dress up or down because of the particular colorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment