Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Air Jordan III 1988 Nike Air Is Back Find Out What's Missing From These Retros...

I love Nike Air Jordan's, as a kid my grandmother, aunt and mother would not pay $150 or more for a pair of Jordan's. So I didn't acquire my 1st pair until I begin to work while in 11th grade in 1998. The following year while in 12th grade at Parkway (Gamma), I purchased my 1st pair of Jordan's they were the XIV's which are now known as the 'Last Shots'. The XIV's alone will always have a special place in my sneaker head heart. They were my 1st ! I'll actually stopped buying actual Jordan's from that year, just three years later after buying the XV's in 2000, XVI's in 2001 and XVII's in 2002. To me I didn't like the visual way the Jordan Brand was going, now that I look back at it, I should have got the 'Bred' XX's. I begin to collect retros in the summer of 1999 when the IV's (Breds) were released which are my 2nd favorite Jordan of all time behind the 'Playoff' XI's. I loved the Nike Air that was placed on Air Jordan I - Air Jordan VI from a visible standpoint. Probably after the early - mid 2000's retro releases Jordan Brand didn't place Nike Air on those sneakers that were previously mentioned. Fans like myself wanted it back badly Nike Air, Nike Air instead of the Jumpman ! February 6, 2013 Nike Air was back literally on the Air Jordan III OG 'Cement'. Well kind of, many who were able to log onto various online accounts to make the $200 or more purchase, may not have noticed something is missing despite the fact Nike Air returned to the back of the sneaker. On the sole their is still Jordan written, where with true OG's makes of the III's there is Nike on the sole, similar to the photo in this article from the original releases and 2001 'Bred' releases. I made the purchase back in 2001. So just keep in mind Jordan fans, Nike Air is back, just not all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment