Saturday, August 25, 2012

Chuck Taylor Converse All Star Brand That Never Ages

Chuck Taylor Converse All Star's come in many shapes and sizes, in terms of colors and high top and low tops. My personal favorite are high top black. It's still hard to imagine basketball players and especially NBA players in the 1950's and 1960's wore All Star's. All Star's don't have much support in terms of being able to absorb jumping and coming down. Fast forward to nowadays, I find them fashionable and so do other people. You can run errands in them or even dress them up. I purchased my first pair around 2005. I purchased my first pair of black high tops shortly after and recently purchased a newer pair. I'll wear them anytime, any place to any event. They are extremely comfortable and durable. I really believe the Converse All Star's are a classic. They truly stand the test of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment